Personal Tracking System
pTRACK III (personal TRACKer) is a mobile intervention system usable for control and accurate coordination of operative teams (extended order formations) in the field, with added functionalities for diagnostics, display and storage of position data.
Download the brochure HERE!
• the system is suitable for deployment in crisis conditions and search actions,
• searching for lost persons,
• searching for persons after avalanches,
• rescue operations in case of natural disasters,
• field sea ches after plane crashes,
• disposal of dangerous objects and explosives in an area,
• searches for evidence and submission of information about its position,
• recording of working dog movements during field searches.
• informs about team movements in a map application for easy control of search actions,
• makes recordings of search actions,
• plays back recordings of search actions,
• option to notify the control point if the subject of the search is found,
• information to search units from the control point.
• integration with the MOBILITY system,• positioning information refreshed every 5 seconds,
• up to 150 m reach between individual modules,
• KIM-control point connection via GSM 2G/3G/4G network,
• operating time without recharge at least 8 hours,
• system recharging time max. 6 hours,
• diagnostic data submission,
• 2.0 saves operating data and error states in its internal memory,
• 2.0 wireless configu ation and diagnostics by means of a diagnostic unit,
• 2.0 displaying of information from KIM on a smartphone/tablet with OS Android 5.0 or higher.